Our budget conscious ensuite cabins are perfect for a short break. These open plan cabins are totally self contained and provide comfortable accommodation for small families or couples.
Kurrimine Beach is an unspoilt tropical holiday destination. The spirit and hospitality of old North Queensland is still alive in this picturesque fishing hamlet. The quiet, long, beach alongside King Reef is the main attraction and it’s here that you can see Manta Rays trawling the beach shallows and turtles coming in to nest. Pick up a fresh coconut from the palms that line the beach or for the more adventurous go in search of the famous King Reef Painted Cray. Our small town boasts a winery, a beachfront pub, a cafe, an old fashioned fish & chip shop, a post office, petrol station & general store.
Washing Facilities: Available
BBQ Facilities: Available
Spa: Not Available
Pet Friendly: Yes
Shop/ Kiosk: Available
Games Room: Available
Toilet Facilities: Available
Shower Facilities: Available
- Open plan cabin with double bed and three single bunks (please note top bunk is not suitable for children under 9 years of age)
- Double bed is made up ready for your stay. Linen is not provided for single beds.
- Small ensuite with shower, vanity & toilet
- Split system air conditioner & ceiling fan
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cooktop, cooking utensils & crockery
- Covered verandah with outdoor seating
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Pets permitted on verandah only - not allowed inside cabins