Bushcamping with modern facilities. Surrounded by the mountains in the heart of the Grampians, this fully renovated peaceful park is an absolute gem. Wake up in the morning with birdlife, kangaroos and emus at your doorstep. Discover the attractions in the Grampians during the day and gather around a campfire at night!
Well, just imagine this. You have been visiting some highlights in the Grampians and the beauty of the McKenzie Falls have blown you away. It’s time to relax and sit on the deck overlooking the stunning valley of Halls Gap. The kangaroos are at your doorstep. The BBQ is sizzling. Time for a champy in the SPA! This brand new cabin has two bedrooms both with king size beds which we can split in singles at your request. So, bring some friends or make it a naughty weekend with your partner! Fully equipped with air conditioning, heating, flat screen TV, DVD player, kitchen and even a build in vacuum cleaner!
Kids love the heated outdoor pool and springfree trampolines!
Washing Facilities: Available
BBQ Facilities: Available
Pet Friendly: No
Shop/ Kiosk: Available
Games Room: Not Available
Toilet Facilities: Available
Shower Facilities: Available
- Main Bedroom King + Electric Blanket
- Secondary Bedroom King-size bed ~ Electric Blanket
- Shower and toilet, SPA bath
- Fridge and freezer, 4 burner stove with oven, Microwave oven, Kettle and Toaster, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Split system heater/air-conditioning
- Large Flat Screen TV + DVD
- Gas Webber BBQ
- PREMIUM VIEW, quieter area of the park