Bushcamping with modern facilities. Surrounded by the mountains in the heart of the Grampians, this fully renovated peaceful park is an absolute gem. Wake up in the morning with birdlife, kangaroos and emus at your doorstep. Discover the attractions in the Grampians during the day and gather around a campfire at night!
This fabulous and spacious cabin, with a modern and European touch overlooks the stunning valley of Halls Gap where the kangaroos, emus and deer roam freely. The main feature of this cabin is the extremely spacious living room and enormous deck, great to relax in the evening and enjoy the stunning view of the surroundings! You can even see the Pinnacles from your deck! The main bedroom has a king bed which we can split in two singles on your request and the second bedroom has a set of bunks. Ideal for the parents who love taking their kids on a holiday but also enjoy their own space! We all deserve a little break! The cabin has a big flat screen TV, DVD player, ensuite, fully equipped kitchen, lounge, dining table and 4 chairs. Cot fits perfectly in the main bedroom.
Kids love the heated outdoor pool and springfree trampolines!
Washing Facilities: Available
BBQ Facilities: Available
Spa: Not Available
Pet Friendly: No
Shop/ Kiosk: Available
Games Room: Not Available
Toilet Facilities: Available
Shower Facilities: Available
- Main Bedroom King + Electric Blanket
- Secondary Bedroom Bunk fit for children
- Shower and toilet
- Fridge and freezer, 4 burner stove with oven, Microwave oven, Kettle and Toaster, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Split system heater/air-conditioning
- Large Flat Screen TV + DVD
- Gas Webber BBQ
- PREMIUM VIEW, large deck, spacious living room/kitchen area, desk in bedroom
- Linen can be organised for bunks and singles