Bushcamping with modern facilities. Surrounded by the mountains in the heart of the Grampians, this fully renovated peaceful park is an absolute gem. Wake up in the morning with birdlife, kangaroos and emus at your doorstep. Discover the attractions in the Grampians during the day and gather around a campfire at night!
This fabulous and spacious cabin, suiting a large family, has a modern and European touch and is conveniently located close the pool and Springfree trampolines whilst your deck is positioned overlooking a large grassy area to enjoy a BBQ whilst watching the kids play a game of cricket! The main feature of this cabin is the extremely spacious living room, with two couches, a kitchen bench with 3 chairs and dining table for 8! The main bedroom has a king bed with ensuite! The second a king bed which can be split in two singles and the third bedroom has a set of bunks and a double bed with a single bed on top. In total this cabin can sleep up to 9 guests and has two bathrooms. The cabin has a big flat screen TV, DVD player, fully equipped kitchen, lounge, dining table and 8 chairs. A small travel cot will fit in either of the two main bedrooms.
Kids love the heated outdoor pool and springfree trampolines!
Washing Facilities: Available
BBQ Facilities: Available
Spa: Not Available
Pet Friendly: No
Shop/ Kiosk: Available
Games Room: Not Available
Toilet Facilities: Available
Shower Facilities: Available
- 1st Bedrrom has King + Electric Blanket + ensuite
- 2nd Bedroom has King + Electric Blanket
- 3rd Bedroom has double with single on top + bunks
- Shower and toilet
- Fridge and freezer, 4 burner stove with oven, Microwave oven, Kettle and Toaster, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Split system heater/air-conditioning, Fan
- Large Flat Screen TV + DVD
- Gas Webber BBQ
- Spacious living room/kitchen area, larger deck