Bushcamping with modern facilities. Surrounded by the mountains in the heart of the Grampians, this fully renovated peaceful park is an absolute gem. Wake up in the morning with birdlife, kangaroos and emus at your doorstep. Discover the attractions in the Grampians during the day and gather around a campfire at night!
Kids love the heated outdoor pool and springfree trampolines!
The house, with its 3 king beds, 2 ensuites, third bathroom with bath and a 4th bedroom with 4 sets of bunks is ideal for 3 couples, or 3 families with a max of 8 kids. We have also seen small family reunions, with grandma having her own room!
Washing Facilities: Available
BBQ Facilities: Available
Spa: Not Available
Pet Friendly: No
Shop/ Kiosk: Available
Games Room: Not Available
Toilet Facilities: Available
Shower Facilities: Available
- 1st Bedroom has King + Electric Blanket + ensuite
- 2nd Bedrooms has King + Electric Blanket
- 3rd Bedroom has King + Electric Blanket
- 4th Bedroom has 4 sets of bunks
- Shower and toilet, Bath/Shower, separate toilet
- Fridge and freezer, 4 burner stove with oven, Microwave oven, Kettle and Toaster, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Split system heater/air-conditioning
- Large Flat Screen TV + DVD
- Gas Webber BBQ
- Large deck with views of the National Park paddock