Enjoy nights around a small camp fire, soak up the wide open spaces, delight in the beauty of a sunset and enjoy that sensational feeling of being in the bush yet so conveniently close to town. Camping on Tony’s Point Island is an experience which you will want to savour many times, as many of our guests do.
Washing Facilities: Available
BBQ Facilities: Available
Spa: Not Available
Pet Friendly: Yes
Shop/ Kiosk: Not Available
Games Room: Available
Toilet Facilities: Available
Shower Facilities: Available
- Shady Camping in natural bush land
- 180 degree uninterrupted View of Wallis Lake
- Drinking water available from 2 locations at the island
- Amenities which includes flushing toilets, and wash basin.
- (Hot Showers available back at the main park)
- Camp Shelter with kitchen sink.
- Private Boat Ramp
- Open camp fires allowed (fire restrictions may apply)
- No Camping within 30 metres of the water.