Stay in one of the Eco Tents for a comfortable and natural "Glamping" experience for you to enjoy after your day of exploring all the many stunning sites within the National Park. These tents are semi-permanent structures that incorporate ecologically sustainable principles and can easily be erected and dismantled in remote areas with little impact to the natural environment using recycled materials wherever possible.
Deluxe Eco Tent with ensuite, natural ventilation, spacious interior, quality beds in a king + bunk configuration (sleeps 4) and full linen. Rate includes continental breakfast.
The comfortable and well appointed deluxe eco tents feature a king bed + bunk beds, ensuite bathroom, quality bedding and linen and a deck. Includes continental breakfast. Perfect for a unique glamping experience.
• Minimal power for low wattage applications (Charging camera battery/iPod)
• Solar power
• Grey water treatment
• Natural ventilation (No air-conditioner)
• Floor made from composite timber
• Flow showerheads & spring loaded taps
• Recycled toilet paper
• Use of natural products only
Rooms are serviced every 4 days.
Type: Tented Cabins
Pet Friendly: No
WiFi: Not Available
Firepit: Not Available
Maximum Daily Price: $300+
Booking Type: Request to Book
Disability Access: No
- Includes continental breakfast
- Own private ensuite bathroom
- Front and rear deck
- Spacious stylish interiors
- King size bed + bunk beds (max 4 persons)
- Quality bedding and linen (100% cotton sheets/brushed cotton blankets)