Fort Courage Accommodation Caravan Park is located just 18 kms west of Wentworth (past the airport) and is renowned for its excellent fishing and boating areas. Mildura is just 50 km away.
The park is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy this quiet, relaxed setting by the river, making it an ideal spot for long or short breaks.
Our Fort Courage accommodation options include Cabins, a Lodge, On site van, and Powered sites for caravanners and campers. The 3 Accommodation cabins are air-conditioned and are comfortably fitted out with all self catering needs.
"The Lodge" is the original "Annabranch Out Station" homestead dating back to 1873. Sleeping up to 10 people, providing a comfortable kitchen and lounge area.
Sealed road from Wentworth.
We invite you to stay a night or longer when you visit our little piece of paradise!
Type: Villa Accommodation
Washing Facilities: Available
BBQ Facilities: Available
Pool: Not Available
Spa: Not Available
Pet Friendly: Yes
Shop/ Kiosk: Available
Games Room: Available
Toilet Facilities: Available
Shower Facilities: Available
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Queen rooms
- 6 bed bunk room
- Lounge room with TV
- Linen can be hired at $15 per night per person
- Telstra phone and internet coverage - 4G
- Ice, BBQ and Roasting Oven, Camp Kitchens
- Fish cleaning station.
- Concrete Boat Ramp and Marina.
- Fishing Licences available at office
- Covered meals area to suit large groups
- New amenities building with wheelchair access
- EFTPOS now available and is preferred payment meth
- Perfect spot to stop and relax by the Murray River