ABN 48 664 089 643
All transactions are processed in AUD.
• By making a booking, you are entering into a contract and agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of the Berri Riverside Caravan Park as outlined below.
• Guests are responsible for checking their details when making a reservation.
• Those named on the receipt are responsible for all persons in their cabin/site including any visitors.
• We reserve the right to change the rates without notice.
• Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
• A booking cannot be made for or by any person under the age of 18 years. A responsible adult must accompany such persons. Proof of age may be requested.
• The number of people accommodated in each cabin must not exceed the number of beds available. I.e. No cabin can exceed 6 occupants (of any age) with a maximum of 4 adults per cabin.
• On arrival, if the number of people exceeds the maximum allowed for the cabin type, we will not accept the booking.
• Adults and children over the age of 9 years are not permitted on top bunk beds.
• All cabins are NON-SMOKING. By law, smoking is prohibited inside or within 5 metres of any public building.
• A maximum of 6 people is permitted on caravan/tent sites.
• We allow one caravan or a tent per site.
• To minimise damage to grass, any guest staying on a grass site for 2 or more days must have open weave matting/shade cloth if they have a tent, camper trailer or annexe that has a solid floor going directly on the grass. Tarps are not acceptable.
• Whilst every effort will be made to meet guest requests, we cannot guarantee cabin/site numbers. All requests will be considered on an availability basis.
• When booking a special, no further discounts will apply.
• Check-in is available from 2pm for cabin and ensuite accommodation and 12 noon for sites.
• If arriving after 6pm, please contact us on the day of arrival to arrange your key and/or boomgate code to be put in a night box. Failure to make these arrangements may result in you not being able to access the park.
• Reception hours are 8.00am to 6pm
Cabins and sites must be vacated by 10am.
• Pets are allowed at the managers’ discretion with your own caravan or tent only.
• The park must be advised of all pets entering the park at the time of booking.
• UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are pets allowed in or around cabins and they are strictly forbidden to enter the amenities including ensuite sites.
• The pet policy must be read and signed upon arrival.
• Guests are expected to behave in a manner that is respectful of other visitors.
• Excessive consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated.
• We ask guests to limit excessive noise between 10pm and 8am as a courtesy to other guests.
• Management reserves the right to evict patrons from the park who are deemed to be behaving in a socially unacceptable manner, causing damage, disturbing guests, using unacceptable language or are in breach of any other park rules. All monies will be forfeited.
• Bicycles and scooters may only be ridden in the park during daylight hours.
• Helmets must be worn at all times.
• Riding around amenity blocks, the park entrance or reception area is not permitted.
• Skateboards, ripstiks and similar items are not allowed in the park. Speed limits apply.
• All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation – normal wear and tear excluded.
• A fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure.
• All cabin bookings require credit card details or a cash bond as security on arrival.
• The Berri Riverside Caravan Park takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
• Please lock up accommodation, vehicles, bikes etc. and remove any valuables, especially at night.
• Thoroughly check cabins and amenities on departure as perishable items will be disposed of and non-consumables will only be held for 1 month before being donated to local charities.
• Visitors are most welcome but are your responsibility.
• Please ensure visitors comply with the park rules.
• A small fee may be charged for visitors who wish to use the park swimming pools, jumping pillow or showers.
• Visitors must vacate the park by 10pm.
Peak Periods/School Holidays
• More than 30 days' notice, payment is refundable, less $30 administration fee.
• Less than 30 days' notice, payment is non-refundable.
Off Peak Periods
• More than 7 days' notice, payment is refundable, less $30 administration fee.
• Less than 7 days' notice, payment is non-refundable.
Early departures will not be entitled to a refund.
When purchasing your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us .